Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Hatchimal Printables for Christmas Morning FREE

    

     There it is, folks.  The HOTTEST toy of the 2016 Christmas season.  And guess what?  It's SOLD OUT everywhere.  I've seriously been stalking zoolert.com for over a week now and I just can't seem to beat the hundreds of other moms when this thing briefly comes back in stock.  So what's a momma to do?!  This is the one toy that my 6 year old just can't stop talking about and it's the one toy that Santa won't be able to deliver....until after January at least, according to the manufacturer's website.
     Well, I've come to terms with the fact that there will be just a smidge of disappointment on Christmas morning.  There will be plenty of other toys but there just won't be a Hatchimal.  And that's ok.  To alleviate the disappointment, I've decided that Santa will just have to write a letter explaining why the Hatchimal wasn't under the tree.  See, my kids love getting toys but they also LOVE getting letters from Santa.  We do this every year to explain why Santa comes a few days BEFORE Christmas.  We always travel to visit family and it's just not practical to drag all the presents with us on a three hour road trip.  So Santa comes early and he always sends a letter letting the boys know why.  And guess what?  They love it!  They love getting a special note from the big guy in red.  So, the idea came that maybe they would feel better about the Hatchimal if Santa sent them a note explaining that the eggs just weren't ready to hatch yet.  Ta da!  Problem solved.  I also made a Hatch Certificate that they can fill out once it arrives and finally hatches.
     I know I'm not the only one with this dilemma this Christmas so I'm sharing my Santa letter with you AND the Hatch Certificate.  It's totally free and editable - just click the image below.  All you have to do is download the Word file, change the names, and print it out.  I like to print Santa letters on pretty resume paper so it looks really authentic!  Once it's printed just stick it in the kids' stockings and you're all set.  I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and I hope the Hatchimal dilemma doesn't dampen all the joy of Christmas morning.  From my family to yours......Merry Christmas!


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Hatchimal-Letter-from-Santa-and-Hatch-Certificate-FREE_EDITABLE-2890593



No comments: