Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fry's 3rd 100 Sight Words

After a restful few weeks with my family, it's time to start thinking school again (let's be honest, it's always on my mind anyway!).  Right now I'm working on the rest of Fry's Sight Word pages and I'm eventually going to make a set or two for the Dolch lists.  Fry's list alone is 1000 words.  1000 words, people!  That's a LOT of pages to create but I know they are helpful in teaching our little ones those basic, most frequently used words so I'm working feverishly to get them ready before the new school year begins.     

Click on the image to see the last set that I uploaded to my TPT store....it contains 100 pages!  You can download a FREE page on TPT! 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Literacy-Center-Word-Work-for-Frys-Third-100-Sight-Words-SET-3-1285350

Now I'm off to make a few more.  Like, 700 more..............  :)



No comments: